Who am I?
I am a Southern Illinois native transplanted in Franklin, TN, just south of Nashville. I’m a daughter, wife and owner of a virtual franchise in the dermatology industry. (Read more about my story here.)
In my previous career, I was a PR and new media consultant. I’ve worked with a roster of successful clients, most of which have been women-owned businesses. Due to the growth and success of my virtual business, however, I am not currently accepting new clients or projects. If you are seeking expertise in this area, please feel free to contact me and I will connect you with my trusted contacts in this field.
Have a question? Complete the form at the bottom of this page to let me know how I can help you.
In an effort to get better acquainted, here are 7 random tid-bits about me:
1) I’m the only child of two AMAZING parents.
2) I played the trombone from 4th grade all the way through my senior year of high school. (Thought I’d pass out when I attempted my audition for beginner band with the flute. I distinctly remember the band director saying “Here, let her try the trombone. This girl’s got trombone lips.” Just what every 10-year-old girl wants to hear.
3) In the Summer of 2013 I started teaching myself how to crochet using YouTube and other step by step online tutorials. Crocheting has became a VERY enjoyable hobby!
4) Baking is my favorite way to cook – pies, cheesecakes, casseroles, cookies and more. See all of the yummy recipes I’ve pinned on Pinterest.
5) My love of history has led me to be involved with the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) and The Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County.
6) I’m obsessed with nail color and love doing my own manicures and pedicures. With the right tools, right products and a little patience, I’ve learned I can make my nails look just as good, if not better, than any trained nail professional has.
7) In 2005, I portrayed Patsy Cline in my hometown community’s theatrical production of “Always, Patsy Cline”. I’ve also played Sally Bowles in “Cabaret” and Velma Kelly in “Chicago”. I absolutely LOVE singing, dancing and most all musical theatre. (I’ve seen “Wicked” four times and can’t wait to see it again!)